Healing and Transformation with Penny Winestock, M.Sc.
Seminars with a Shaman
Experience a 'Shamanar' – an evening with 21st. century North American shaman, Penny Winestock. Gather with people interested in personal and global evolution and receive some helpful shamanic tools and gifts. They combine ancient wisdom traditions, modern healing practices, and spontaneous creativity.
Some examples of the offerings are:
Classical mantra chants
Psychodramatic role reversals
Emotional release techniques
Collective healing amulets
Ceremony and ritual
Hands on healing
Healthy relationship tips
In a welcoming environment that includes both respect and humour, you can participate at your own comfort level
or stretch to play with something new. Take home pleasurable practices that promote physical, psychological, and
spiritual well-being for you and your loved ones.
Penny's particular contributions to this work spring from two sources:
2. Modern and Personal
- Shamanic training and initiation by Cherokee Shaman, Ai Gvhdi Waya in Arizona, 1998
- Study, practice, and pleasure in Buddhism, Tantra, Tai Chi, Music, Theatre
- Lifetimes of dedication, bodhisattva-like, to the healing of humankind, including a round or two in the ancient goddess cultures.
- Jewels gleaned in this life from 3 decades of working as a depth counsellor and as a professional coach for people
in their intimate relationships.
- Study, practice, and pleasure in dance, drumming, folk/rock/jazz music, improvisational theatre and many soul-expanding relationships
with communities, friends, family, lovers, husband, son, brothers and sisters by blood and by choice.
- Degrees and certification in Couple and Family Therapy (M.Sc.), Fine Arts (performance) B.F.A., Psychodrama & Sociometry (Certified Director).
° Soul Recovery and Extraction
° Testimonials from SR/E clients
° 15-year practitioner in the
North American Cherokee
° Shamanic Healing Music
° Healing Circles